Join the Team - Office Manager
We are offering the opportunity for someone to join our team at an important juncture in our growth. The business is approaching a period of change, including plans to combine our Dalkeith operation with those of other Architects to form an enlarged business across multiple locations. In the short term, a large part of the role will therefore be to assist the Directors of the enlarged business with this process. The role will also include establishment of consolidated systems across the locations and administration of them thereafter. This would be done in conjunction with Directors and existing administration staff. Key duties are listed below:
• Assist in co-ordination of business combination, including analysis of processes used in three companies and implementing best practice across all.
• Review, design and implement enhancements to office processes on an ongoing basis.
• Project and resource management – assist the Directors in the management of staff and client projects, to ensure targets are agreed and met.
• Managing office finances – ensuring invoices and fees are collated and recorded, bills are paid and clients’ fees are collected. This will involve the use of software to record and analyse data.
• Managing office HR.
• Produce client documentation – fee notes, assist directors with fee proposals and any other as required.
• Managing contracts, expenses across multiple locations.
• Record keeping – filing paper records and logging electronic data.
• Organise meetings, recording and managing actions.
• Manage office suppliers – co-ordinate contract renewals and select new suppliers where necessary.
• Assist directors in any other tasks required in the smooth running of the offices.
• Pro-active development of business.
The Office Manager role will be based primarily in Edinburgh and Dalkeith, but there will be a requirement to occasionally travel to the other office locations.
Remuneration and working hours are open to negotiation, but the expectation is that this would be a part-time position.
Please return a CV to email@example.com